Monday 9 May 2011

Kids Clothes Week Challenge.


I've joined this year KCWC. I believe it will boost my knitting and sewing creativity. I'm planning on making one summer dress and one summer cardigan for my little G. I also hope I can finish one other dress that is currently on my needles. 
I bought some Amy Butler's fabric, so pretty and colourful. I really hope I wont waste it: I'm not very good at sewing. But the idea of the dress that I have in my mind seems pretty straightforward. Now, there is one little obstacle: as we are getting ready for the big move, I'm not really sure where my sewing machine is. It's packed away in one of the boxes and I don't know in which one.
Let's hope I can share some of my finished creation with you in the end of this week.
If you would like to find out more about about this year KCWC, please click on the image below and you'll be transferred to Elsie Marley's website where you can find all information needed.

Happy week everyone! 

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know about this new other blog of yours - so glad I do now:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trzymam kciukasy za piękną sukienkę :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorki, to ja znaczy się , Lete :-) Zawsze zapominam się przelogować.

    ReplyDelete