Tuesday 12 March 2013

FO: Love Potion

Recently I had the pleasure to test knit a new design by talented Nadia Crétin-Léchenne. I love her designs; I knit this one and this one and loved working on both of them, so when Nadia asked me to test knit Love Potion for her I immediately said yes.
 
Love Potion is a basic cardigan for everyday wear. The I-cord edging gives it an interesting look. I spent few days choosing yarn and colours and finally settled on light brown and blue. I think it's a good match.

The cardigan is worked seamlessly from top to bottom, one of my favourite constructions. I made the sleeves a bit longer to make my Love Potion even more warm and cosy. I absolutely love the result.

 The pattern is well written and instructions are clear and easy to follow. You can buy your copy here.

Pattern: Love Potion by Nadia Crétin-Léchenne
Yarn: DROPS Lima
Needles: 4mm/ 6US and 4.5mm/ 7US

Thank you Nadia!

3 comments:

  1. It's indeed a beautiful casual cardigan! I like the colors and buttons are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. light brown and blue go very well together! I'm new to raglan sweaters, and I had a very hard time finding circular needles around here - but I'm now "hooked"!

    ReplyDelete