Wednesday 22 August 2012

Corner View: Emotion

Italy, July 2012


Pregnant women tend to be very emotional and I'm no exception. Anything can bring tears to my eyes these days. Luckily, they usually are tears of joy. The other day I heard the music that we listened during G.'s birth and I could not stop the tears from rolling down my face. So many good memories came back to me. And so many hopes for the new ones.

As my due date approaches, I'm filled with emotions. Expectation, anticipation, impatience (can't wait to finally meet this little boy kicking vigorously inside me), joy, hope, peace and harmony. I feel blissfully happy these days, loved and in love. Truly beautiful emotions fill my heart.

For more CVs, please visit lovely Francesca.

Happy Wednesday!

15 comments:

  1. what a sweet post Kasia, and beautiful photo of the two of you. I too can't wait to "meet" your little one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Az mi się micha cieszy jak widzę tak piękne zdjęcie. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are adorable and beautiful. Your happiness is contagious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so wonderful !! when are you due ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bonnie! I'm due in early November.

      Delete
  5. Such a sweet photo! Sending so many good wishes from Oregon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this photo of two happy parents waiting to meet their baby boy. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. everything about this post makes me smile! wait, and tear up, too. i adore pregnant women. your belly is glorious, mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how delightful, kasia.
    and yes, the photo is pure joy.
    happy countdowning...!
    oops, next week's theme... ;)))
    n♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I think you are the sweetest mama there ever was. I'm so excited for you! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. This photo is just lovely. Enjoy your bliss and thank you for sharing some with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, sweet photo and post. Your smile and the way he is holding you---much happiness indeed.:>)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can feel your excitement and contentment.
    beautiful photo....

    ReplyDelete