Friday 31 August 2012

A Week of Colors: Green and Multicolor.

Joining Francesca in her Week of Color.
 
 
Yesterday was GREEN but I had no chance to sit down quietly and post some photos. I'm catching up today:
 
~GREEN~
 
interesting plant/ fresh thyme in my kitchen/ fragile green/ new cardigan for G.- more about it in my next post
 
 
And today is:
~MULTICOLOR~
 
colorful shoe display/ beautiful Portovenere, Italy/ colorful lunch at the feet of Peyrepertuse castle, France/ stationery wall in Paperchase, London/ multicolored painting, Genoa, Italy
 
For more colors, please visit lovely Francesca.
 
Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. what an entry, first all the green and than all the colors!
    very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos make my heart sing! So stunning! Have a weekend filled with color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there anything better than a wall of stationary? Well, maybe a wall of yarn... I have a shamrock plant much like the one above - my favorite houseplant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is little G feeling better? We went to Camogli yesterday, the sky and the scenery were very similar to your photo of Portovenere - must go there next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are beautiful! They make me happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colors! That painting would look fabulous in my house :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of the colors are just wonderful!
    Happy days to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colours almost popped out of my screen - wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete