Tuesday 19 April 2011

***


So it is Spring, in full bloom.
Suddenly, the world around us has become so full of green. Birds sing again, the sun shines and people smile more often. It all feels good, now.

The past few weeks have been pretty heavy on us. With never ending illnesses and weakness, my unexpected hospitalization, sick child, broken toe, stressful search for a new flat etc., our energy supplies have been a bit too low. We all are on the mend right now, believing tomorrow's better.

Certain things became official few weeks ago and we're facing some big changes. We're full of anticipation, happy and a bit nervous at the same time. I will be writing about it soon. There are things ahead of us that we're excited about. But there are also first separations to go through, not understood by little hearts. And that breaks my heart too.

6 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about all your hardship. i hope for you that everything gets better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your difficult weeks, and about your hospitalization. Springtime is a good time for changes and new beginnings, wish you all the best! Baci.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you're going to break my heart too! Poor dears...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my friend, sounds like your plate has been full. I hope everyone is feeling better. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kasia, my wooden crochet just snapped off (sniff, sniff), and I need to replace it: could you tell me again where that shop in Genova was?
    Hope things got easier for your family now. Baci.

    ReplyDelete