Wednesday 24 November 2010

Corner View: different perspective

Last weekend I looked at Genoa from different perspective. I was scared I might have discovered that  our decision of moving back to London was a mistake but it didn't happen. I was sure we did right (so was C.). I did feel nostalgic though (my child was born there) but it's also true that we weren't happy there. We simply weren't ready to go and live in Genoa at that time. I'd love our little family to settle down in Italy one day but we know some things are worth to be waiting for.

Happy Corner View!

For some more different  perspective, please visit Theresa.

PS I will post some more photos from our short trip soon.

15 comments:

  1. It looks great there!! So you live in Geneo, but are from UK? Must also be a different kind of perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes decisions we make don't always seem clear at the time, but with time the purpose of the decision unfolds itself. Good Luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful place to call home! I like to think no matter where the road leads, it always leads to home and home is where your love ones are. Many hugs my friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is where the roots are, but in fact we may find our place to be anywhere on this planet. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always good to have a plan or dream for the future. Genoa looks a great place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always good to get perspective :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. we have been living in a lot of places, and somehow ended up living in cape town. so i have asked myself the same question (different places) a lot of time. i am now really grateful that we were total nomades for a long time, it gave me a different perspective of live and myself. i hope you will be able to settle in italy at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The choices sound so enchanting from here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad to read this Kasia! And it's good to have something to look forward to, and not have regrets about the past.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, to feel that you made the right descision and have wishes for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good for your that you feel you made the right decision. Nice perspective and I look forward to seeing more photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad that you feel at peace with your decision.

    looking forward to your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Difficult decision. I wait for the photos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. there's more places to italy, huh?
    decisions are trials. always.

    ReplyDelete