Friday 17 September 2010


Thank you all for your comforting and uplifting comments and e-mails I have received after my last post. So many warm words and thoughts- thank you for all!
G. slept through last night without any interruption which is almost a miracle. I don't want to sound too optimistic- she's been better for a day before and then it would all get back to the sick state again- but today has been going really well. She's eaten a bit more than usual without throwing it up and we even managed to go for a short walk to the park nearby. I do hope it can only get better now; she needs to get back her lost weight very quickly.

3 comments:

  1. I so hope her sleeping well and keeping her food down are signs of real recovery Kasia! I can't imagine how weak she must be after such a long sickness. I hope the weather stays nice enough for her to be out in the fresh air and run around. This is a beautiful photo of a little girl enjoying the fall. Baci.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bless you i know it's so difficult to handle a sick child, it's so frustrating when you can't just make them better. Hopefully she's on the mend and you can all sleep easy again.
    Have been thru it with my youngest time and again, she's been diagnosed with acid reflux, she now takes a pill a day (and she never forgets) and all is well again. I pray your solution will be that easy.
    For now.. hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sending love from nyc! it must be the worst thing to feel like you do not know quite how to help her feel better. here's hoping that a good night's sleep is the first step in the end of the sick cycle. xoxo

    ReplyDelete