Monday 24 January 2011

Yarn, yarn and more yarn...



I promised myself that I would knit from my stash as much as possible without buying new yarns and what did I do last week? I spoiled myself with two bags of new yarns! Seriously, I need to start working on my strong will, stop browsing online yarn shops and pass Peter Jones with closed eyes whenever I go to King's Road. Last Friday I went to pick up C. and on my way I popped in to PJ haberdashery department. I really didn't want to buy anything but, well, once again I couldn't resist... I left with bag full of Rowan yarns (cocoon, colourscape and cashsoft dk). And when we came back home that evening I found a package from online store with the yarn that I had ordered just one day before (new Araucania in delicious colors).


This is it. I'm done. I've stashed so much yarn recently that I should really start seriously knitting it down. For a while now I've been thinking of opening my shop on Etsy or/and Folksy with my little knits (baby hats, scarves, mitts and maybe sweaters for kids).

No comments:

Post a Comment