Wednesday 28 October 2009

Corner View: Water






The water of Mediterranean Sea :)

More beautiful corners to visit:
jane, ladybug-zen, ian, bonnie, esti, sophie, cele, modsquad, caitlin, joyce, ani, couturecoucou, kim, a day that is dessert, natsumi, epe, kaylovesvintage, trinsch, c.t., jeanette, outi, schanett, ritva, dongdong, francesca, state of bliss, jennifer, dana, denise, cabrizette, bohemian girl, ruth, dianna, isabelle, amber, all the lovelies, mister e, janis, kari, jgy, jenna, skymring, elizabeth, audrey, allison, lise, cate, mon, victoria, crescent moon, erin, otli, amy, ida, caroline, lisa, dorte, kimmie, la luna dans le ciel, nicola, malo, vanessa, britta, virgina, april, rebecca, b, sunnymama, kyndale, samantha, karen, kristina, angelina, juanita, pamela, emily, dorit, sophie, janet, mcgillicutty, desiree, travellingmama, aimee, mirtille, madchen, guusje, boise, daan, woolie, 2ndspring, jenell, tina, inna, lisa, ninja, ibb, urbaniche, allegria,line

26 comments:

  1. Yum. Makes me want to jump right in. Perfect shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful! the colors are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaaah. my see. how I miss you.
    ta for these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait let me catch my breath. Verrrry beautiful photos of crystal clear water. Ahhhh... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh,
    i love the color of Mediterranean Sea! lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ppst, don't tell anyone, but I think we probably have the best water ... or the best photographer:)?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the colors are wonderful I wish I could go for a swim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful! our week has been so dark cold wet and gray - those blues just lift the spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these pictures are a complete state of bliss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful photos. it reminds me when i was very young and thought i'll live in italy forever. was a lot at the sea there and liked it very much. have a happy week*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I love the colors in your shots.. the one with the boat is the best, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohh, those colours! wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my goodness. stunning. we have very mediterranean like climate here, but our water isn't that clear or that teal.
    nicola
    http://whichname.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous photos! Makes me want to hop on a plane and head for Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beatiful colors and so clear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. As my father would say with love "a mare" ...
    Quite stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  17. you are so lucky to live close to it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful - just gorgeous.
    I want to come.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That water looks so warm and inviting!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful Photos!! I'd love to plunge into these emerald waters... irrestible!

    ReplyDelete
  21. the colors...i want to dive in. love the way these all work together, but my favorite is the boat.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Mediterranean is a very beautiful sea.

    ReplyDelete