Friday 21 August 2009

Postcards from Poland: Landscapes














It wasn't easy to chose landscapes photos from Poland. I took so many pictures there and I'm still trying to organize them according to their subject. I hope you like this selection; usually I work on my photos and play a little with Picnik but I decided not to touch landscapes photos to show the real colors and beauty of the places we saw. These are the places where I grew up and they are very close to my heart. I will always miss the space and greenery that surrounded me there but I also know that I will never return for good. Those two weeks in Poland were some kind of a sentimental journey for me; it also was a good time to think some things through.

Some more (and more) photos are still coming :)

13 comments:

  1. well, these shots are perfect! of course it must be hard to choose!!

    great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing your beautiful country. can't wait to see more :)
    buona notte.
    dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! So beautiful! What a trip it must have been.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krasa! What a beauty! Looks very familiar:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lush and green! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is very green and open. I guess that's what nostalgia is, longing for something you know you're not going to be back to (for good). It's good that you were able to spend some time there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photos are so beautiful and peaceful. And your words are very interesting -- especially the comment about never going home again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would very much like to go for a walk there...

    ReplyDelete
  9. wooow! i would love to visit poland some day. these pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos! The colors are of an artist palette. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous ... I would like to visit Poland one day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. right now I have seen just a little bit of Warszaw but I hope to discover your beautiful countryside soon ...

    ReplyDelete
  13. the country is stunning! you come from great beauty! is that why you are so lovely? besos-jane

    ReplyDelete